Our e-Recruitment portal is aimed at applicants for
- managerial positions in one of our divisions or operative Group companies;
- the Group’s trainee programme;
- initiative job requests.
We kindly ask all other applicants to contact the companies of our business divisions directly. This also applies to applicants for internships.
Here are some useful tips to ensure that your application is well received, both in terms of content and technical criteria.
Tips for applicants
- The first thing we see from you are your application documents, so do remember: the first impression counts! It is not only the content of your application that matters, but also its format and how it is presented.
- Pay attention to a consistent design and clear structuring of your application documents and focus on the essentials. Be authentic; we want to get to know you, the person behind the application!
- We would like to find out why you are the best person for the job and what kind of interesting skills and experience you bring to the table. Be as brief, precise and straightforward as possible.
- Make sure that the documents asked for in the job ad are complete when submitting your application, which should, in any case, include a cover letter, your up-to-date CV and copies of testimonials and qualification certificates (job training, university, previous employers). If you apply for an apprenticeship, please enclose your school leaving certificate as well.
- Submit your application papers in PDF file format only, ideally in one single file. Make sure that your file is not larger than 10 MB.
If you would like to change your details later or send additional data, please contact:
Phone: +49 451 148-306
Phone: +49 451 148-299